Anna Diaz | December 11, 2013
Our objectives are simple.
- To end cannabis prohibition
- To promote the responsible use of cannabis by parents who find cannabis a better alternative to alcohol and toxic pharmaceuticals
- To advocate for the research and advancement of cannabis medicines
- To end the practice of mass incarceration that targets poor and minority communities and destroys families
- To be a voice of reason in the conversation of legalizing marijuana
- To dispel the myths and lies created by prohibition propaganda
- To destroy the stigmas associated with cannabis use and educate society on why cannabis is a better option for many parents
We are currently developing a comprehensive list of objectives our group hopes to work to accomplish. Do you have any great ideas you believe we should focus our energies towards?